Monday, April 16, 2012

Shanghai - Huangshan - Guilin

Hi,



I have a couple of questions:





I am spending 3 days in Shanghai, and would like to travel then to Huangshan by bus, then onto Guilin by plane. How much time should i allow in Huangshan?





My idea is this:



Days 1-3 Shanghai



4 - early morning bus travel to Huangshan and spend night on mountains



5 - full day huangshan



6 - travel to airport, fly onto guilin





Does this sound like a good idea? Am i allowing enough time? And how easy is it to book bus tickets in Shanghai.



Shanghai - Huangshan - Guilin


Sounds fine to me, though you could also take overnight train instead of bus to Huangshan.



Are you spending 2 nights on the mountain?



There%26#39;re no flights to Guilin.



When are you travelling?



Shanghai - Huangshan - Guilin


In about 5 weeks%26#39; time - beginning of April. I wanted to maybe catch the bus or train from Shanghai to Huangshan then fly onto Guilin afterwards from Tunxi airport.





I think we will spend one night on the mountains. 2 days of views might get a little repetitive.





Does this sound ok?




1 night on the mountain is fine with me, but I%26#39;ve encountered some who prefer to stay for 2 nights or even more.



I repeat, there%26#39;re no flights from Tunxi to Guilin.



So, your itinerary definitely isn%26#39;t ok for this part!




I have just been told by my travel agency that the only plane going to Guilin flies out from West Lake (Hunagzhow). Yeah, I will also be in shanghai/huangshan/guilin later this year.


  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment