Monday, April 16, 2012

Xixi

I%26#39;m thinking of 2 day long trip to Hangzhou. First day - West Lake and Lingyin temple, the second - Xixi. Is the second one a good idea, or it is better to switch it to something else? Do I need for that whole day?



Xixi


There%26#39;s enough to keep you busy for 2 days in Hangzhou. Xixi is out of the city, I think?



Xixi


If I decide for Xixi, how much time will I need for that? I haven%26#39;t found much information about that.




What exactly in/at Xixi? From a Google it looks like it%26#39;s 5 km NW from West Lake, so it%26#39;s inside Hangzhou after all. Have no idea how much time you%26#39;ll want to spend there.




Xixi is National Wetland Park. My friends are were willing to go there. Maybe after this weekend I%26#39;ll be able to tell more about it.




Thought so. Didn%26#39;t think you meant the Xixi campus of Zhejiang University.

No comments:

Post a Comment