Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Currency - Are RMB and CNY the same?

When I look at different websites, some refer to the cost in RMB and some refer to the cost to be in CNY. There should only be 1 currency in China - right?



The Currency - Are RMB and CNY the same?


Same





tripadvisor.com/鈥?428961



The Currency - Are RMB and CNY the same?


Thank you Drumbrake. I thought it might be something like that,




yeah, they are the same, RMB - Ren Ming Bi, is the Mandarin ping yin (spell) for CNY (China Yuan).



Same thing is WDR or Western Digital Ren stands for the Wai Di Ren%26#39;s Mandarin ping yin, which refers to anyone that is Chinese but not from shanghai.




hlbb - not that it matters much but it is ';pinyin'; and ';renminbi'; ;-)




I am a shanghainess boy, Mandarin pinyin is always my weakness since I was 7, but who care those barbarian language anyway.




I%26#39;m sorry to say that reeks of Shanghainese elitism.




Dont worry abt it .. its the same... just different terms used..


  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment