Wednesday, April 18, 2012

group tour from Shangahai to Beijing

Hi there,



Can anyone advice on some group trips from Shanghai to Beijing? Any tour operators? Shall I just trevel there on my won using local transport?





Thanks,





anita



group tour from Shangahai to Beijing


HI THERE,





I am leaving for china in 11 days.. I will be visiting Shanghai, beijing ,Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi .. Two week Vacation!!!I am taking a tour operator that is located in montreal.. I think it is the best way to see China.... That way you will be able to see everything ,without having to worry about making all those plans on your own..



group tour from Shangahai to Beijing


Wendy Wu Tours do what you%26#39;re after, and are popular with the British - www.wendywutours.co.uk





Intrepid Journeys are well respected and have smaller groups - www.intrepidtravel.co.uk




hey,



thanks, will look them up. Let me know how your trip has been once back. Have a whale of time!





Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment