Monday, April 16, 2012

help please panda photos

Here%26#39;s hoping that you can help.





We went to Hong Kong for Christmas and stupidly forgot the digital camera when we went to Ocean Park, we bought a disposable one but the photos weren%26#39;t very good. Our son is so into Pandas now he wants his room to be like a ';panda sanctuary';. Has anyone got some good pictures of the pandas that they wouldn%26#39;t mind me having so I can get these blown up for posters or a photo montage. I did find some on the internet but they weren%26#39;t good enough resolution or they are copyrighted.





Any help would be appreciated by this desperate mum and an animal loving 7 year old. It seems that the only panda things you can get in the uk are Kung Fu Panda.



help please panda photos


There%26#39;s a picture of one of the pandas here;





www.hongkongextras.com/_ocean_park.html





I have the original photo which is at much higher resolution than the one on the website and a couple of others taken at the same time. If you%26#39;d like the original photos please contact via the private message facility and I can send to your e-mail address.



help please panda photos


I use Flickr.com to search for photos.




Just back from Hong Kong. Taken lots of Ocean Park Pandas%26#39; photos.





PM me your e-mail addr and I%26#39;ll send some over.




Thank you so much to the people that have responded or private messaged me. You can imagine the despair my husband felt when we got off the bus at Ocean Park to realise he had forgotton the camera. Seeing the Pandas was one of our must dos.




I%26#39;ll be seeing the Panda%26#39;s at the Panda Breeding center in Chengdu in a few weeks. If you PM me your email I will send you some photos. Hopefully my daughter will get to hold one of the little ones. You make a donation to do it so it goes to a good cause - she is very excited:) I will take some pics of the babys for you.



That%26#39;s really bad luck about your camera.



Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment