Monday, April 16, 2012

Shopping - Meizu MP4

Hi,





Where I can find Meizu M6SL 4Gb and what%26#39;s the price in China? I suppose at Xujahui, but I%26#39;d like to be sure it is orginal one. Are there also fake Meizu? Shops adresses at Meizu webpage are unfortunatelly in chinese only :(





Thanks!



k



Shopping - Meizu MP4


Where%26#39;s the website with the addresses in Chinese? I might be able to tell you what%26#39;s more accessible to you... if you let me know whereabouts you%26#39;re located.



Shopping - Meizu MP4


A good choice is always the ';Cybermarket'; at Huaihai Road/Xizang Road. It%26#39;s within walking distance from People%26#39;s Square. 3 Floors full of phones, MPx Player and PC%26#39;s/notebooks. No fakes afaik and already bought quite some stuff there. However would also consider vendors at Xujiahui to be safe. Just be careful as they might offer you a ';better'; model which is usually the shelf warmer.




Thanks for advices!



Here is chinese webpage: http://meizu.com/buy/



Proximity of Zhaojiabang, People square or Zhonshang Park metro station is ok for me. I%26#39;m also wondering if fake meizu exists, since it chinese brand.




Have no idea if fakes are available.



Looks like there%26#39;re actually 2 outlets near where I am. :P



Here%26#39;s the one that would be the best for you: http://meizu.com/buy/DealerShow.html?id=2146



That%26#39;s at Pacific Digital Mall: 涓婃捣寰愬姹囧お骞虫磱浜屾湡377A




Thank you, I%26#39;ll check it!




No problem, you%26#39;re welcome. :)




Fake or not, normally they will tell you. I forget my Lumix LX2 charger on my last trip, find one at Pacific Center at Xu-Jia-Hui, original one cost 500 RMB, the knock off one cost 80, not really knock off since it has own brand just can work for the battery for LX2.

No comments:

Post a Comment