Friday, April 13, 2012

Tongli

Posted this on the Shanghai forum, but not sure whether that was the correct place, so sorry for the double post:

Hi

Planning an overnight trip to Tongli as part of my travels (difficult decision between that and Xitang). I have seen recommendations, reviews and photos of Zhengfu Caotang, and it looks ideal. Couple of things I%26#39;d like to know but there is no English option (not a criticism).

a) What is the approximate rate (1 night, staying 24 March) - both in terms of what is advertised and should I seek a discount.

b) Is it possible to book in advance? I sometimes like the idea of just sorting accommodation when I arrive, but on this occasion, this looks a very pleasant place to stay.

I am sure that I will happily wander around Tongli alone, and I have an idea of what to see and do. Where to eat tips would be appreciated though.

As always, in gratitude in advance for any help.

James

  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment