Wednesday, April 18, 2012

14 day Honeymoon in China

Hello everyone!





I%26#39;m thinking about going on my honeymoon this September in China.





I have 14 days available, and was wondering if anyone could provide some help with an itinerary. I%26#39;d like to have a mix of things to see/do. I don%26#39;t want 14 days of pure culture/history. I%26#39;d also like to finish the trip with 3 or 4 days at a nice resort (preferably on the beach), so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.





Also, what kind of budget should I have in mind for this? I was thinking of spending around $10,000 CDN dollars. Is this reasonable?





Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thank you!



14 day Honeymoon in China


I think Southeast Asia might be better for this--certainly for beaches. September is a pretty good time for China, though.



14 day Honeymoon in China


Yes if you are looking for somewhere beachy then China is not the place. There are resorts in Sanya %26amp; that%26#39;s near the coast. So you could have a look at place there to see if they would suite.



A common 14 day itinerary would be



Shanghai 3 nights with a day trip to Suzhuo - very pretty %26amp; know for it%26#39;s gardens or a day trip to a water town like Tongli.



Hangzhou 1 -2 nights. Beautiful city know for it%26#39;s lake.



Xian - 1 night. Old city walled area %26amp; know for the Terracota Warriors



Beijing - 4 nights.



That would then leave you the 4 days to do something else.



Or you could leave out Beijing (which would be a shame %26amp; not recommended) %26amp; Xian or Shanghai %26amp; Hangzhou %26amp; go to Yangshuo or places in Yunnan such as Dali %26amp; Lijiang. All these places are well know for their beautiful scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment