Monday, April 16, 2012

plug adaptors for beijing and shanghai

What type of plug adaptor do I require? I am from Australia. I want to charge cameras, video camera and a mobile phone. I will be in china for 9 days.

Any help appreciated

plug adaptors for beijing and shanghai

Here%26#39;s a photo of the 2 kinds of plugs used in China: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chinasocket.jpg

plug adaptors for beijing and shanghai

If you live in a 5-star hotel you do not need to worry about it. Otherwise you can buy them here - quite cheap.


Oh, you take your mobile to China, please notice that the international roaming will be very expensive:)

I just found the cost of Vodafone

Rates

Outgoing Calls $2

Receiving Calss $

vodafone.com.au/business/鈥ndex.htm

To rental a pay as you go phone in China will help to save your cost.

  • rare books for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment