Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cable car & scenery?

My travel agency%26#39;s proposed route is:



08:00 游览黄山风景区,索道上山,游览白鹤岭,梦笔生花,始信峰,北海景区,西海景区,飞来 石,光明顶,天海景鳌鱼峰,百步云梯等精华景点。





Based on the sights, what cable car I will take? Is that the best cable car route for scenery? Thanks.



Cable car %26amp; scenery?


I%26#39;m 90% sure that you%26#39;ll be taking the Yungu cable car up.



I%26#39;ve taken all 3 and I found the Taiping cable car nicest for scenery.



Cable car %26amp; scenery?


BTW, I think it%26#39;s 白鹅岭 not 白鹤岭.




Hi Ellyse,



Can people going up the Yellow Mountains with the Yungu cable car, and come down the Mountain with the Taiping cable car, because the Taiping route appears more scenic? Thanks.




Yungu cable car.



Can hike towards the Tainping cable car station and decend from there.



The West Sea area is pretty,




Moose12345





Have you been up Huangshan yet? Any chance of a trip report?




Note yet.



That is just what I learned thru internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment