Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shenzhen (Lo Wu) to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Bus

Anyone know of a direct bus between Shenzhen, preferably near Lo Wu, and Guangzhou Baiyun Airport?





Thanks



Shenzhen (Lo Wu) to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Bus


I think they run from the Huanggang border.



Shenzhen (Lo Wu) to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Bus


Thanks





I%26#39;ve been given this site which lists buses:





http://www.kgkx.com/transport.asp





I%26#39;m now trying to work out where the bus departs from.




That seems to list a different one from the one I used: www.kgkx.com/shownews.asp?Flag=2006414165315



The address from your URL is 鍏崷宀叓鍗︿竴璺?18鍙? Looks like it%26#39;s 618 Bagua Yilu, but I%26#39;m not familiar with Shenzhen so I don%26#39;t know where it is exactly.




You can get a fast train from Lo Wu to central Guangzhou. Takes about 45 minutes. Taking a bus from there may be faster than a bus all the way.




Thanks ellyse. That service looks easier to use than the one I was given.





JohntheFinn - train to Guangzhou then bus /taxi is an option. I%26#39;m just trying to decide which way to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment