Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good hardrock cafe?

Hi,





Maybe a strange request but having noticed the lively nightlife here I was wondering if there%26#39;s a hardrock cafe where on can pogo around with everyone on some good hardrock :)



Good hardrock cafe?


Ummm There is a Hard Rock Cafe in Beijing %26amp; Hongkong. If there was ever one in Chengdu it is Demised, No More, Bit the Dust, Defunct, Dead, Ceased to be, and Unplugged or Disbanded.



Best hop on your Pogo stick %26amp; bounce off elsewhere.



Good hardrock cafe?


Mmh, ah well then I%26#39;ll stick to the clubs then :) I guess rock isn%26#39;t very popular in China?




I%26#39;m sure there is - just not the famous Hard Rock Cafe brand:)




ohh, then you misunderstood. I didnt mean the particular brand. Just in general: place that plays hardrock music with pogoing people :)


  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment