Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Impressions Liu Sanjie - any pro photos or dvd?

I%26#39;ve seen a lot of amateur photos of the Liu Sanjie show. They are usually poorly exposed and it%26#39;s difficult to see anything clearly.





I was wondering if anywhere in Yangshuo sells professional photos, postcards, a program, or a dvd of the show?





I think it would be very difficult for me to capture the show with my inexpensive camera. But I would like to have some good photos to remember it.



Impressions Liu Sanjie - any pro photos or dvd?


After the show finished,they sell DVDs





Very hard for our common camera to take photos.Good to seat on the top



Impressions Liu Sanjie - any pro photos or dvd?


You can buy dvd or professional photos in Yangshuo, I am local of Yangshuo, Guilin. any further info please contact with me.




Thank you both! I%26#39;m happy to hear I can get a DVD.





XieXie!




Even with a pro. camera, I had a hard time with photos.





I bought the cd/dvd set after the show. Fairly cheap, too!




Darn, I wish I knew that when we we there! I would have loved a DVD of that show! I thought the CD/DVD system was different in non US countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment