Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tibetan plateau area from chengdu

Hi,





this blog report from ChengduUK shows very interesting trip from Chengdu to Kanding with pictures of the Tibetans.





http://chengdutravel.blogspot.com/





How can I arrange for a similar trip from Chengdu? Can this be done as a day trip?





Are there places where I can see more Tibetan culture around Chengdu without having to go into Tibet?





thank you for your help.



Tibetan plateau area from chengdu


I might be wrong, but when I went to Kangding a couple of years ago, it was still about 6 hours drive each way from Chengdu even if you had your own vehicle and driver.



For some Tibetan flavour in Sichuan province, I would strongly recommend Jiuzhaigou -- this place also has awesome scenery, check it out online. If you%26#39;re more intrepid, or have a fair command of Chinese/Tibetan (the latter probably unlikely?!) you might also want to try Danba.

No comments:

Post a Comment