Saturday, April 21, 2012

Watertowns- which ones would you suggest

I have been reading about many Watertowns and wonder which one you suggest - and transportation on how to get there. Please tell me about a town that is authentic and suggest what we might do there.



Watertowns- which ones would you suggest


Have you tried a forum search yet? This is almost a FAQ.



My usual top picks are Xitang and Tongli. Here%26#39;re a few URLs for each, and you can also do a Google for more information.



Xitang:



members.virtualtourist.com/m/1d57/f2e9f/



http://www.xitang.com.cn/en/zjxt1.asp



travelchinaguide.com/attraction/鈥itang.htm



Tongli:



frommers.com/destinations/鈥?717020180.html



roughguides.com/website/鈥?/a>



travelchinaguide.com/attraction/jiangsu/suzh鈥?/a>



Watertowns- which ones would you suggest


I quite like Xitang as the water town




I just went Xi-tang last month, it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment