Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Viva Macau

Hi Guys,





On Viva Macaus website it states they fly to Tokyo, now i%26#39;ve tried and tried to select dates for a flight between Tokyo and Macau and i%26#39;m having no luck.





I had two questions firstly how expensive would a flight from macau to tokyo be? And secondly do tickets have to be booked while in Macau?



Viva Macau


Hi, you can book it on website, wherever.



I know a website which provide package: Tokyo hotel+VIVA flight tickets from HKD 3068,4 days 3 nights, and travel period from 18 February to 25 April, 2009





You can find more information on this webpage:





promo.macau.com/packages/enjoytokyo/en.html



Viva Macau


I%26#39;ve also had problems with Viva Macau%26#39;s website - it doesn%26#39;t like a lot of browsers and some computer operating systems. If you%26#39;re using a Mac and not running Windows for Mac, you don%26#39;t have an earthly. On PCs your best chance is with Internet Explorer in one of the latest versions. Occasionally it will deign to work with Mozilla. Good luck!!




Thanks both.





I%26#39;m currently running a PC using Mozilla, i%26#39;ll try it on both internet explorer and AOL and see if I hagve any more luck!!




Ok now i%26#39;m confused, according to Viva Macau%26#39;s website they fly to Tokyo (NRT) on a Wednesday and Saturday but when you go to book a flight the only Japanese destination they list is Okinawa, which when I choose to fly there I can%26#39;t find any times, also I checked the timetable and Okinawa isn%26#39;t listed.





Anyone know anything about this?!




Sorry, I%26#39;m using Mozilla here, so I can%26#39;t even help you look at the site :-(




I prefer Mozilla as a browser but I do find it does have difficulty with more websites than IE!!




Not having any problems with the site - but it clearly states that Tokyo is ';charter only'; and ';pending Govt approval';.




I can%26#39;t see that anywhere, then again I can hardly see any of the page using Mozilla. Oh well, sorry for wasting everyones time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment