Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Need advice on China/Hong Kong travel

My wife and I want to tour China in the Fall. Her family lives in Hong Kong, so she would like to spend a few days there before or after the tour of Beijing, Xi%26#39;an, Shanghai, etc. I only speak English, so this limits many of the tour packages, as they only speak Chinese. We have about 18 or 21 days altogether. Can anyone recommend a tour package or agency that is reasonable and reliable that would fit our needs? Your advice is appreciated.

Need advice on China/Hong Kong travel

Most people on this board arrange their own trip, this is the reason of this board.

If you search the word ';tour'; some posts about it may come up. Speaking only english does not preclude you from traveling on your own but that really depends on the type of traveler that you are and you travel experience.

Need advice on China/Hong Kong travel

You do know that it is perfectly possible to travel in China independently (especially cities such as Beijing, Xi%26#39;an and Shanghai) even if you don%26#39;t speak Chinese?


I utilized chinaspree.com for my recent trip to China. I suggest that you contact them for assistance. A wonderful company.


Yes, I realize that.


Thank you for the information. I will indeed follow up.

  • remove nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment