Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beijing to Shenzhen ticket on Easter.

I had booked to fly from Shenzhen to Beijing this coming Easter holiday (10/4) with my kids. But the return flight is expensive (Beijing to Shenzhen) almost RMB1200 which is over my budget. I can%26#39;t find any special



discount ticket. What I plan now is either take a



26 hours train to Guangzhou or fly from Tianjin to Shenzhen which cost RMB760 only. Any suggestion to convenience me? I will spend for 5-6 days.



Beijing to Shenzhen ticket on Easter.


It%26#39;s a little early to get the discount tickets. Keep looking and the price should come down; you can get 50% discount which is around 530Y one way on the cheapest flights. However, quite a few from HK might be thinking the same as you due to the long Easter holiday,so book quickly if you see the cheaper fares.

No comments:

Post a Comment