Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some questions on transport arrangements

Hello everyone, please help me with the following questions:





1. My flight, Singapore to HKIA on CX will arrive on 29 Mar (Sun) at 12 noon and I intend to take the turbojet direct to Macau fr Skypier. I will be staying at The Venetian in Macau. Can I make the Turbojet 12.45pm depature?





2. Any other ferry service besides Turbojet?





3. Should I book Turbojet ticket in advance considering that it%26#39;s a Sunday?





4. My return CX flight from HKIA to SIN is on 5 Apr (Sun) at 8pm. I intend to check in luggage earlier in the morning and take the Airport Express to HKIA from Kowloon MTR in the afternoon. What is the latest time I must leave from Kowloon MTR stn to go to HKIA if I have already checked in?





5. Where is the free shuttle bus stop for Airport express nearest to my hotel, Shangrila Kowloon?





Thanks.



Some questions on transport arrangements


1. Quite tight.



2. No, unless you go to city centre.



3. No.



4. 6:30pm is ok.



5. At your hotel.



If you cannot make the 12:45pm ferry, take bus A11 to Sheung Wan to take CotaiJet to Taipa.



Some questions on transport arrangements


I doubt you will make the 12:45pm ferry unless your flight comes in early. This is really situational-dependent. Turbojet is the only ferry to Macau from the airport. There is no need to book in advance.





On the return, if you are already checked-in, then the latest you should hop onto Airport Express from Kowloon Station is around 18:30. That would allow you time to clear immigration, security and walk to your gate so you can be there no later than 7:15 to 7:30. The later you go, the more stress you will put on yourself.





Shangri-la Kowloon is an actual stop of the free shuttle bus.




(1) If you have luggage Turbojet/SkyPier require a 1 hour minimum connection so they can collect your luggage. I have managed a 50 minute connection with no checked luggage. Safer to plan to take the Airport Express and the Cotai Jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment