Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Taisan Guest House to Airport

May I know where is the nearest bus stand I should go in order to take bus A21 from Taisan Guesthouse at Granville Road to HK Airport?

Or I can take bus A21 at this bus stand, which I think is right in front of HSBC Bank, near Granville Road? This bus stand is where I stopped when I travel from airport earlier on.

Pls advise...

Taisan Guest House to Airport

The bus stop back to the airport is on the opposite side of Nathan Rd, between the junctions Kimberley Rd and Granville Rd on the Park Lane side.

Taisan Guest House to Airport

Hi Dumbrake,

Are you referring to the whole stretch of shops after the mosque?

Great, luckily my flight is in the afternoon. I still can check it out in the morning. Tq veru much. You%26#39;re life savior...;oD


there%26#39;s also 1 after the mosque near haiphong road.


Greeenarcher,

Thanks for recommending this guest house. It is absolutely a good place to stay. Most importantly, it is within my budget as an individual traveller.


no problem. i%26#39;m glad to have made your stay a pleasant one.

  • revlon india
  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment