Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visa to China

Hi guys,would like to ask for your opinion and advice about applying Visa for China from Hong Kong side. I will go to Hong Kong for holiday and plan to go to China from Hong Kong. Thank you for your help in advance.



Visa to China


If you are holding Singapore passport, you don%26#39;t need a visa to China for visits of 15 days or less.



Visa to China


Singapore passport holders automatically receive a 14-day visa-on-arrival for mainland China, regardless of point/mode of entry.




Hi there,I know about that but I%26#39;m not singapore citizen, just a PR. I%26#39;ve been to China before and applied the Visa from my home country. I can apply for the Visa here in Singapore but I%26#39;m not sure whether I will go to China or not at the moment, only can decide when I%26#39;m in HK. Thank you.




Well, how long do you have in Hong Kong? Where are you planning to go in China, if you do go? What passport nationality are you?




For now, I will stay in HK for 5 days, and interested to go to Shanghai for maybe 4 days then come back to Singapore via HK.




You could get a China visa from one of the many visa agencies in Hong Kong, though I%26#39;m not sure if it would be cheaper for you to get it done in Singapore. Try Forever Bright: http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk




Thank you for your info! Ciao.




No problem, you%26#39;re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment