Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How do i get GuangZhou Baiyun Airport from Guangzhou East

How do i get to GuangZhou Baiyun Airport from Guangzhou East Railway? How much time and cost it took if I take taxi from east railway station. I have only 1 hour to catch flight



How do i get GuangZhou Baiyun Airport from Guangzhou East


I hope you know that you need to be at the airport 2 hours before departure time?



1 hour to make it from Guangzhou East train station to Guangzhou airport is really pretty tight. I would estimate around 110 RMB for the taxi fare.



How do i get GuangZhou Baiyun Airport from Guangzhou East


For domestic flights out of CAN they close the check-in counter 45 minutes before the flight departs. The queues at security can take 15-20 minutes so this is the minimumtime required to board your fligth on time. Not sure about cost of a taxi. last night I paid 100 from Baiyun into downtown Guangzhou.

No comments:

Post a Comment