Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1th may ??

Hello everyone,





I%26#39;m going to visit Canton Fair this year and my plan is to be in II and III Phaze. So I will have 4 free days between(29.04-02.05). During this time I%26#39;m going to do some shopping and visit Safari Park and Circus.





I%26#39;m wondering how it is about 1th may in China?



What should I plan for this day?



Will be the Safari Park and Circus open? Or maybe there will be too much people?





And what about Beijing Street at 1th may?





I will be so grateful if someone could advice me.









1th may ??


It%26#39;s 1st May, not 1th May.



The Safari Park and circus would be open, but they would be mobbed by Chinese tourists. Similar goes for Beijing Lu.



1th may ??


Yes indeed. 1 May is a public holiday in China and you should expect crowds almost everywhere you go.





There is one advantage though for your shopping plan, despite of the crowd. It%26#39;ll be one of many Chinese ';sale seasons';, plus many places on the main shops(such as those in beijing lu or in big shopping malls e.g.teemall) will give further discounts to those who visit the Canton Fair. So have your Canton Fair pass handy and it can give you extra discounts for shopping (and dining sometimes).






Thanks a lot for your advices :)





But I have one more favor to ask of you...





Dear Sonia,



could you give me some addresses for ';big shopping malls e.g.teemall'; that you mentioned. Metro stations will be enough.





Thanks!




Try perhaps line 2 Haizhu Square, and lines 1/3 Tiyu Xilu.

No comments:

Post a Comment