Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If I only have two (2) days in Guilin and Yangshuo....

I read some forums about Guilin %26amp; Yangshuo and most people seemed to suggest to go to Yangshuo directly and skip Guilin. If I have only two (2) full days in this area, what is the best way to spend my time? I will get to Guilin (by flight) in the late afternoon and am wondering whether if I should go directly to Yangshuo or spend the night at Guilin first before I do the Li River cruise the next day to go to Yangshuo. Then on day 2, what is the best recommendation to do in Yangshuo? How about places in Guilin such as Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, etc? Thanks!





If I only have two (2) days in Guilin and Yangshuo....


My own picks (doing research for an upcoming trip) would probably be bamboo rafting on the Yulong river, Impressions Liu San Jie performance, then a daytrip to the Longsheng Dragon%26#39;s Backbone rice terraces.

No comments:

Post a Comment